The web based Robot Dashboard
With the Robot Dashboard (the link given only shows screens, robot control and monitoring is intentionally disabled with firewall) you can issue dashboard commands to your Universal Robots robots from any browser on Windows, Linux or Android or IOS. You are also able to see the state of all gobal variables and configurable and digital inputs and outputs .
To install the Robot dashboard on a real robot:
- download the URCap, using the link below
- copy the .urcap file to the /programs directory of the robot
- go into ‘Setup robot’ => ‘URCaps’ and install the URCap
Server platform: Robot controller CB1, software versions 3.4.0 or newer.
- TCP ports 80, 3000 and 3001 must be opened, e.g. not blocked by firewalls
Supported robots: UR3, UR5 and UR10
Recommended browsers and platforms:
- Windows 10: Chrome and Internet Explorer
- Android: Chrome and Samsung Internet
- IOS: Safari
- Linux: Firefox
Do you need your own features, a web service or an URCap for your robots, please contact us for more info.